At SpiriTrust Lutheran we have implemented the following protocols:
- All large in-person gatherings/staff meetings have been postponed until further notice.
- Smaller meetings may be held (3 people maximum), if necessary and only if social distancing measures are taken, and via teleconferencing, when possible.
- Caregiver huddles and caregiving meetings for residents may be held.
- LIFE and Hospice IDT meetings should be held.
- Triple Check should be held using teleconferencing, if possible.
- Onboarding of new team members will continue but group orientations will not be held.
- All administrative meetings should be scrutinized for necessity and rescheduled, if possible, via teleconferencing.’
The PA Department of Health has issued the following guidelines:
- Stay home as much as you can
- Avoid public spaces
- Keep at least 6 feet between you and others if you must go out
- Don’t attend or host large gatherings
- Avoid using mass transit
Source: PA Department of Health