Caring, compassionate candidates needed! Apply today to begin the hiring process.
At SpiriTrust Lutheran® the need for qualified candidates who are caring and compassionate never goes away, even in challenging times like the one presented by the coronavirus! Please be assured that we are taking the same precautions to prevent the spread of the virus during our hiring process as we are for our current team members and everyone we serve. If you are interested in a position and are a viable candidate, these are the steps you can expect to follow during the hiring process.
- The hiring manager will contact you to arrange a phone interview.
- If you are selected for an in-person interview, social distancing protocols will be followed and you will be asked questions about your current health status, per recommendations from the CDC and the PA Department of Health.
- If you feel sick on the day of your in-person interview, please contact the hiring manager to reschedule.
Many of our positions require working onsite at one of our life plan communities. We are adhering to all the protocols set forth by state and federal agencies in regard to containing the spread of coronavirus. More information about the processes we have implemented at SpiriTrust Lutheran can be found on our Coronavirus Information & Update page.
Turn a Job into a Career
We want you on our team, if:
- You are passionate about serving with respect and dignity
- You are a person of integrity and selflessness
- You will use your gifts to make a difference in someone’s life
- You will respect our Lutheran heritage and our commitment of service
- You will feel a sense of pride when you see the impact you are having on someone
- AND, you want to work in a place where we care for each other the same way we care for those we serve