What can I do and who does it benefit?
You can share your time, talents and skills to benefit residents in our life plan communities, clients and families receiving hospice services and participants in our LIFE program.
- Help with scheduled activities and games
- Plan and host a party or event
- Bake or deliver bereavement bread
- Sew memory bears or crochet prayer blankets
- Play games
- Take a stroll together
- Share a hobby
- Paint fingernails
- Provide respite to families
- Offer pet therapy
- Sing, dance or play a musical instrument
- Perform a skit
- Play piano or organ for worship services
- Serve as a greeter
- Work in our gift shop
- Work in our café
- Fold and deliver laundry
- Assist in dining room or kitchen
- Help with housekeeping
How Do I Start?
Please complete the applicable form below in order to start a conversation with our volunteer services team.Individual Volunteer Inquiry Group Volunteer Inquiry
Need More Information?
Please share your questions and comments with us.